Debate: Who owns Photographic Copyrights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost every celebrity would argue that the distribution of nude photos without their consent is well within the realm of harassment.
Yes, they would. Saw Shephard Smith today explain that there is some way that, with some code, you can lock out and prevent a hack from accessing. As everyone here knows, I am not computer savvy at all, so I don't know if this is possible, but he claims it is.

Reactions: Abiding Dude
Yes, they would. Saw Shephard Smith today explain that there is some way that, with some code, you can lock out and prevent a hack from accessing. As everyone here knows, I am not computer savvy at all, so I don't know if this is possible, but he claims it is.
A hacker who knows enough can access any info they want. If the CIA and FBI databases can be cracked by college students, a celebrities iCloud account isn't exactly a challenge. I don't love Shepard Smith. lol

You younger ones would know these things. Nekki had to teach me how to copy and paste, if that tells you how non-computer based my life was before the forum. lol

I still say it just goes back to the obvious. If you don't want it out there, don't take them to begin with.

And I love Shep! I don't always agree with him, but he's a riot to watch. He gets all riled up and starts ranting and then I get a good laugh for the day! (I am easily amused. :rolleyes:)

Reactions: Abiding Dude
Irish, huh? We also have a Scot running around here on the forum. As for pics, I need not worry! At my age, they would run screaming as their eyes bled! lol But I'll be glad to take the money!

The well of my morality must be pretty shallow. I almost don't care if people saw me naked if I lived in a mansion and got to swim in millions. Like a naked Scrooge McDuck in his money bin.
118qeiw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.