Dark Matter 11/4-Art Bell Interviews Graham Hancock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be cancelling my xm subscription. I've been chatting with people for so many years about wanting him to return... was so excited during the summer to hear him say he is returning... and now this. A couple of months, and just ups and quits!!!! He has lost my respect, and I will no longer be chatting with people hoping he returns. It is sad he couldn't have put Snorry out for good. Wrong medium or not... Dark Matter was rocking. Ugh... And this forum... SO ROCKED...
:(

Heya back...yeah, I should've been more active on the forums earlier. I was kinda waiting around to find a live chat room instead. Waaay back in the good ol' days, we'd listen to Art and chat on IRC. That's was fun. The forums are nice as well, of course. This forum looks great too.

I'm still shocked... I'm numb.... I'm disappointed.... And Naked Apple.... you are right. I feel very betrayed as well. If he's really gone... I'm done as well. I've been hoping for his return for years. Not for 1 1/2 months.

in one of the forms recently, someone mentioned a small talk show that grabbed my attention.... but apparently not enough for me to have remember the name. One of Art's guests was apparentlyon both shows recently. I should have written the name down.

in one of the forms recently, someone mentioned a small talk show that grabbed my attention.... but apparently not enough for me to have remember the name. One of Art's guests was apparentlyon both shows recently. I should have written the name down.
Dark Weekend with Steve Warner? Was the guest Tobias McGriff?

We were jerked around about his return. Maybe we shouldn't expect anything less than to be jerked around when it comes to following through. I for one am done being bell-jerked. I too feel betrayed.
After all the drama and the way he unceremoniously left last time, he was lucky he still had any fans left. He has gotten nothing but support since he got back. This is such a kick in the teeth. And why? Did he get tired? Was it just a poke in the eye to Premier? Well, if Art is gone PREMIER WINS.

I also was thinking about all this during the govt shutdown when Art kept saying how he was going to take his money and run. Such statements made me feel like he was not very committed to this program.

You all are right though.... It is amazing he still had such a large following remaining after his last departure. So many of us were Art Bell evangelists. When I first got word of Art's return, I began telling my friends and getting them all excited. It was funny, they were excited for me because they knew I was such a big fan. I had several friends listen to his programs on a few occasions and generated a little bit of excitement with them. I think I'm done as well. Certainly I won't be moving to George Snory....just can't do that.

It's funny, I've long considered hopping into the talk seat myself. Twelve years ago I did a bit of online streaming and loved it...but it requires alot of time.

Reactions: NightStar
Status
Not open for further replies.