Dark Matter 11/4-Art Bell Interviews Graham Hancock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible his FB page was hacked, we just have to wait and see.
Josh, I pray you are correct. If you are... I will owe Art a HUGE apology. But if you are not correct... and he just quits without a good explanation etc... I'm absolutely disgusted at him. And he takes down his FB page... makes him cowardly in my opinion. Boy, how George must be gloating. :(

Reactions: misspadraigin
That is what doesnt make sense. If his page was hacked, then it also easily could have been taken down too. A lot of people are saying a lot of bad things, but we dont have any confirmation, at least that I know of. People are getting too upset, too soon. If there is no show tonight, then people should get upset. But at the moment we dont know anything except that weird things are going on with his FB page.

Reactions: Naked Apple
Josh, I pray you are correct. If you are... I will owe Art a HUGE apology. But if you are not correct... and he just quits without a good explanation etc... I'm absolutely disgusted at him. And he takes down his FB page... makes him cowardly in my opinion. Boy, how George must be gloating. :(
I don't know which is worse, Art leaving or that miserable hack at ghost of coast gloating.

Reactions: misspadraigin
I've been wanting to contribute to this forum for awhile...mostly a lurker here. I guess this is a good opportunity.

I fear this isn't just a hack, but a real re-re-re-re-retirement. I guess I got the bad vibe when he skipped a night due to a "bad back." I dunno how many of you all were around at the end of the 90s/beginning of the 2000's, but every time he had to leave due to problems with his son, with legal issues, or with an argument with the network, it always seemed like he used the bad back excuse. When I heard him use "bad back" recently, I believed to myself that something was probably amiss.

I've been a die hard fan since the early/mid 90s....but, you know, I think it's time to call it quits. You can only put so much faith in a rusted out Nova that keeps quitting every time you hop in it for a trip to the grocery. Art had a great run and made radio history...we romanticized a comeback, but I guess it just wasn't in the cards. GRRRR.....

I feel sorry for the people who invested in new radios, etc. though.

I've been wanting to contribute to this forum for awhile...mostly a lurker here. I guess this is a good opportunity.

I fear this isn't just a hack, but a real re-re-re-re-retirement. I guess I got the bad vibe when he skipped a night due to a "bad back." I dunno how many of you all were around at the end of the 90s/beginning of the 2000's, but every time he had to leave due to problems with his son, with legal issues, or with an argument with the network, it always seemed like he used the bad back excuse. When I heard him use "bad back" recently, I believed to myself that something was probably amiss.

I've been a die hard fan since the early/mid 90s....but, you know, I think it's time to call it quits. You can only put so much faith in a rusted out Nova that keeps quitting every time you hop in it for a trip to the grocery. Art had a great run and made radio history...we romanticized a comeback, but I guess it just wasn't in the cards. GRRRR.....

I'll be cancelling my xm subscription. I've been chatting with people for so many years about wanting him to return... was so excited during the summer to hear him say he is returning... and now this. A couple of months, and just ups and quits!!!! He has lost my respect, and I will no longer be chatting with people hoping he returns. It is sad he couldn't have put Snorry out for good. Wrong medium or not... Dark Matter was rocking. Ugh... And this forum... SO ROCKED...

I'm just sad. It was like having an old friend back, who you missed so much, and now they disappeared again, but didn't really say goodbye, just left a note. I'm not mad at him, I'm not judging, I'm just disappointed because I was so happy he was back.

Hi Dan. Sorry we have to meet under these circumstances. I feel very betrayed by Art. How long does he think he can jerk people around? I'm done if he's really gone. I still find it hard to process all this. There has to be a misunderstanding, an explanation, something.

I hope he realizes he will have NO fans and NO leverage left if he walks out again. In the past, he had his name and his loyal fans. Now one will be mud and the other will be history.

We need a new thread :)
Perhaps there's another host on the horizon deserving of our attention here in the 21st century?
That guy who filled in for snorry a week ago was really good. I think his show was called darkness radio.

Reactions: NightStar
Status
Not open for further replies.