Dark Matter 10/3 - Art Bell interviews Linda Moulton Howe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she does read a lot... too bad she can't just make some notes on what she wants to discuss... write down some important parts, so that she doesn't miss anything... and then just have a conversation about it all :S She does have great topics.

Reactions: Seahunter
Art could read the phone book and it would be interesting. Not so with Noory. My issue with Linda is her shaky voice and that when she reads some article or piece of information, she sounds like she is reading. Since Art is not a lazy hack like George is, I am sure he will have an interesting give and take interview with her.
Agree, don't like an "interview" that is just reading. And not to sound too nit-picky about Linda Mountain Ho, but her voice is so monotone it is difficult to listen to.

Reactions: Zoxo
And tonight is the last night for a few days... sigh.... Although, this does give me a chance to catch up... I kinda wish that Art would pick someone as a weekend host for his show. :D

And tonight is the last night for a few days... sigh.... Although, this does give me a chance to catch up... I kinda wish that Art would pick someone as a weekend host for his show. :D
Yeah, I would love it if they were to have a weekend edition. Knapp would be great, as well as others. The four days just go by too quickly. I can't believe were already at the end of the third week!

Reactions: Zoxo
Status
Not open for further replies.