Dark Matter 10/22-Art Bell interviews Evelyn Paglini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying hello cause I haven't been in here for ages. Still trying to get to listen to Art. Sometime can and other times not. I never knew he was not on Fri, Sat or Sunday. I'm so out of it. Can anyone tell me where I could find what show would be re-run on those days? Or should I just check his Dark Matter website. I got scolded for answering e-mails instead of replying to posts, so I just stopped coming here. I'm not all that savvy and didn't know I was not supposed to reply to e-mails. :(

Hey @Kashkiller, I think you misunderstood my replies.
I was not scolding you, I was simply informing you that anytime you replied to a notification email that it does not get to the board but rather to the system administration account. I did do my best to forward your replies as best as I possibly could.
I felt that by giving you the information of replying to notification emails are not in any way sent to the board that I was empowering you with knowledge.
Now I apologize that you feel my emails were scolding you. They were not intended that way.
Instead they were done to help you better understand how the system works.

If you would like I can set up a video tutorial that can better explain how to navigate and operate through the forum.

Oh that's ok. I'll worm my way through things. I don't have that much time to spend here just like I don't get to listen to Art as much as I would like. ...I wish I could retire....:) Someday maybe I will have more time. Thank you for your response. Hope your website is a success. Thank you all for having it here for us fans. If I screw up, just hollor at me.....LOL
Sure hope Art didn't hurt himself bad. I'll never forget him walking off his back step with no porch. Poor guy!!!!

Reactions: Naked Apple
I'm just saying hello cause I haven't been in here for ages. Still trying to get to listen to Art. Sometime can and other times not. I never knew he was not on Fri, Sat or Sunday. I'm so out of it. Can anyone tell me where I could find what show would be re-run on those days? Or should I just check his Dark Matter website. I got scolded for answering e-mails instead of replying to posts, so I just stopped coming here. I'm not all that savvy and didn't know I was not supposed to reply to e-mails. :(
Welcome back!

Hope you stay and post! Have you been able to catch any of Art's shows?
I have but then I fall asleep and miss the rest of it. I'm attempting to copy some on an MP3. I am so not techy. I used to copy his old shows on my slow speed C-Crane tape recorder. I have a lot of his old stuff on tapes. Trouble is my portable slow speed tape player broke. It's always something to mess with your happiness....LOL .... then everything changes all over again. I went to his website but there's not anything of Art on there. Just who's on his show. Am I missing something? I would love to see pic's of the family and his place and his cats.

I have but then I fall asleep and miss the rest of it. I'm attempting to copy some on an MP3. I am so not techy. I used to copy his old shows on my slow speed C-Crane tape recorder. I have a lot of his old stuff on tapes. Trouble is my portable slow speed tape player broke. It's always something to mess with your happiness....LOL .... then everything changes all over again. I went to his website but there's not anything of Art on there. Just who's on his show. Am I missing something? I would love to see pic's of the family and his place and his cats.
Check your personal message.

Status
Not open for further replies.