Dark Matter 10/22-Art Bell interviews Evelyn Paglini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to have Evelyn drop by the forum but I found out that she doesn't even own a computer.
All of her online posts and her online presence(s) are done by her assistant.
Her assistant and I tried to figure a way out but considering that Evelyn doesn't as much as own a computer made it pretty difficult for Evelyn to appear over here with us (I knew that Evelyn would be on for over a week now).
Evelyn is very pretty. For some reason, I always pictured her as an older woman, like Sylvia Brown. I guess it's the voice.

Oh. My. God.

I'm slumming it over at whorge's and he just said he was "raging through the night"! Really George? Must you steal everything from Art?!

Oh. My. God.

I'm slumming it over at whorge's and he just said he was "raging through the night"! Really George? Must you steal everything from Art?!
After just a few weeks of Art, it is so stunning to go back and listen to Snoory. The utter difference in mental ability and function is just staggering between the two.

Art Bells website is listing Charles Faddis as a guest for 10/23/13 biological terrorism in the US not sure if he is a guest or guest host. Art is a trooper so we might have a show tonight.

Thank you all for your kindness I am also going back to work feeling much better. Couples days of resting my back was all I needed. Hope Art feels better as well if not I trust his choice in guest host. Scary topic for sure.

Reactions: AncientStars
After just a few weeks of Art, it is so stunning to go back and listen to Snoory. The utter difference in mental ability and function is just staggering between the two.
Since Art wasn't on last night, I needed something to listen to. I have been listening to Art 10pm-2am unless I fall asleep. If I am up later, I will listen to the replay of Art's show.

Status
Not open for further replies.