Can Evil Spirits Inhabit A.I.?

a computer proper isnt the actual topic here though.... while i understand you are new to the boards and havent seen the progression from thread to thread concerning a lot of the discussion on AI tech.... sure a computer program is a program, only capable of doing a set pattern of calculations and routes it has been programmed to do , nothing more, nothing less. A.I on the other hand is not a computer, per se, or a normal code, it is a program that "learns" as it grows..... so a lot of these discussions takes into account of the possibility of A.I becoming a sentient "being" of sorts.... (not that far off actually)... it isnt possibly confined to one system or network, it could very well be possible for it to cross the net and infect others, a sentient virus of sorts.... so while the topic may touch on computers, programs, etc... it also leaves open the possibility of "what if" or "whats next".... kinda a mish mash of throwing things out there and speculation along with the reality of where we currently stand......hope that makes just a little bit of sence...
Thanks paul this helped me understand better too

Reactions: Paulm