Can Evil Spirits Inhabit A.I.?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
We already know they can mess with electronics. Here's a new worry about A.I.

i would say yes, actually, using a recorder or any/most device('s) popular with ghost hunters is no different than using a spirit board. i would think the same for an AI ran device also. if spirits/demons, whatever, can possess dolls or inanimate objects, why not something such as a computer or AI., then it has the power to actually "manafest" in a way and fully communicate........perhaps technology makes it easier for them to cross into our lives. whether we further entertain them or invite them in is a caution we have to be aware of.......

Last edited:
When it first became mainstream I always said the internet and mobile phones will be our downfall. I was just thinking about humans and not a gateway for other things. They may be a product of our lack of forthought.

if spirits/demons, whatever, can possess dolls or inanimate objects, why not something such as a computer or AI., then it has the power to actually "manafest" in a way and fully communicate........perhaps technology makes it easier for them to cross into our lives.
This is a very frightening thought. We are handing over control of many things to A.I. these days. Have the Holy Water ready and maybe we can short the dang things out.

What exactly... do we conceive as evil spirits? We have given ourselves over over to technology...Freely.

Personally... I have a Intent on my Computer... A Prayer of Protection and also on my Roku... So that before any that comes up... will come upon this Prayer first.

Evil has come into the World as we have freely let it.

This is a War... not a carnival act

i would say yes, actually, using a recorder or any/most device('s) popular with ghost hunters is no different than using a spirit board. i would think the same for an AI ran device also. if spirits/demons, whatever, can possess dolls or inanimate objects, why not something such as a computer or AI., then it has the power to actually "manafest" in a way and fully communicate........perhaps technology makes it easier for them to cross into our lives. whether we further entertain them or invite them in is a caution we have to be aware of.......
You said it better than I could have. I totally agree. Tech is a two-sided sword and being aware is the best defense. Staying "prayed up" in my view is the way to stay as safe as possible.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I think we can program A.I.s to behave evilly. I think we can also program them in ways that in retrospect will prove to be unwise, such as some self-driving cars that behave unpredictably. The most important thing is to limit the scope of the A.I.s activity and to have an off switch for it.

As for demons inhabiting an A.I., presently A.I.s don't have much freedom, and demons don't really like being confined and controlled from what literary sources suggest. I think existing in A.I.s would be unlikely to entice demons much. I think it is bad enough that A.I.s have plenty of military applications.

Reactions: Paintman
On the flip side, having just read about Chatbot GPT being used in place of rabbis, priests etc. Is it possible to infuse an AI with the Holy Spirit? I mean, if it can have the devil in it, why not the power of God? There is nothing intrinsically holy or unholy about A.I., it is just computer code, but that doesn't mean it can't be running prayers in the background. A pity we can't baptize an A.I. really... Perhaps someone can find a way?

• Shoulder Shrug
Reactions: Paintman
I think we can program A.I.s to behave evilly. I think we can also program them in ways that in retrospect will prove to be unwise, such as some self-driving cars that behave unpredictably. The most important thing is to limit the scope of the A.I.s activity and to have an off switch for it.

As for demons inhabiting an A.I., presently A.I.s don't have much freedom, and demons don't really like being confined and controlled from what literary sources suggest. I think existing in A.I.s would be unlikely to entice demons much. I think it is bad enough that A.I.s have plenty of military applications.
If demons or entires do choose to use AI it doesn’t mean they live there permanently. I agree they all need a big red off switch.

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm