Bring on the Pasta!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Next to pizza, pasta is my favorite food group!
What's your favorite pasta?
What sauce (gravy), cheese, or topping is your favorite with it?
How often do you make it?
(Thanks to jadamz for the topic today!)

1am5wh.jpg

Sauce is rough cut onions, green pepper, black olives and mushrooms. Bay leaves in diced tomatoes, then add in veg., with Italian meatballs and sausage. At the last hour of simmering, add fresh basil & thyme.

Nice parm., hunk of bread.
20230223_145119.jpg

My daughter is a pasta fiend. She had the typical little kid trait of only wanting to eat mac'n'cheese. Except she never outgrew it, instead it's her mac'n'cheese that grew up and she now makes it herself with her own cheese sauce recipe. For the rest of the family I have my recipes for dishes like spaghetti bolognese, chicken alfredo, shrimp scampi, chicken scarpariello, stuffed manicotti pomodoro and a few others. Of course my wife has the habit of pointing to something on TV and saying "can you make that?" Which sometimes turns out really good, but othertimes its...

main-qimg-7d9e734c6088d4658509e29e7d80658f.jpeg

My daughter is a pasta fiend. She had the typical little kid trait of only wanting to eat mac'n'cheese. Except she never outgrew it, instead it's her mac'n'cheese that grew up and she now makes it herself with her own cheese sauce recipe. For the rest of the family I have my recipes for dishes like spaghetti bolognese, chicken alfredo, shrimp scampi, chicken scarpariello, stuffed manicotti pomodoro and a few others. Of course my wife has the habit of pointing to something on TV and saying "can you make that?" Which sometimes turns out really good, but othertimes its...

View attachment 49787
I am much like your daughter. If it has any pasta type married to any cheese I'm in!
The guys are not big pasta fans, so I don't get it as much as I'd like, but I do sometimes just make up either a batch of alfredo noodles or mac and cheese. If they don't wanna share, no problem! lol