Breakfast....Then and Now

Yes, coffee is a must. No sugar only a little bit of whole milk. While at work, it is hard to have a big breakfast, so i'll snack on peanuts or some type of protein and drink a V-8. Weekends i tend to eat breakfast more. My favorite being a breakfast skillet: eggs, potatoes, onions, sausage and cheese. When my parents (now just my mom) stay at my house, i would have a quick bowl of cereal chatting with my mom before venturing out to work.

Reactions: Paintman
Yes, coffee is a must. No sugar only a little bit of whole milk. While at work, it is hard to have a big breakfast, so i'll snack on peanuts or some type of protein and drink a V-8. Weekends i tend to eat breakfast more. My favorite being a breakfast skillet: eggs, potatoes, onions, sausage and cheese. When my parents (now just my mom) stay at my house, i would have a quick bowl of cereal chatting with my mom before venturing out to work.
I find that milk ruins the flavor for me. I use those vanilla creamers. They are plenty sweet enuf. Your breakfast sounds Delish….

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Tea and a cookie or a piece of toast. I do love a bacon, eggs and hash brown breakfast but that’s a treat for a weekend

Reactions: Selectric
I find that milk ruins the flavor for me. I use those vanilla creamers. They are plenty sweet enuf. Your breakfast sounds Delish….
Half and Half or flavored creamer ruins it for me. Small amount of whole milk just to turn it slightly brown is all i need. I do drink black coffee on occasion if no milk is available.

Half and Half or flavored creamer ruins it for me. Small amount of whole milk just to turn it slightly brown is all i need. I do drink black coffee on occasion if no milk is available.
I hear you, I come from a family who uses half-and-half or milk. To me, milk and coffee is like lettuce or a taco on a cheeseburger. It just ruins the flavor lol. Today I will be making my world, famous chili lime, chicken fajitas!

Reactions: Selectric
I typically drink my zero sugar ultra sunrise monster every morning, but on Sundays we do the coffee thing it’s our tradition

I hear you, I come from a family who uses half-and-half or milk. To me, milk and coffee is like lettuce or a taco on a cheeseburger. It just ruins the flavor lol. Today I will be making my world, famous chili lime, chicken fajitas!
Sounds so good. No clue what i am making for dinner today. Sunday is a roll-of-the-dice day for food lol.

I typically drink my zero sugar ultra sunrise monster every morning, but on Sundays we do the coffee thing it’s our tradition
I can't do any energy drink. Tastes like Ajax to me lol. The snorting chick from Cheech and Chong comes to mind lol.