Bio age reversal

so, by this idea, I would become a slave to live forever in bondage.... .ummm, yeah, I think ill pass on this then.... this mentality is what actually scares me the most, but im not going there... I will just say I don't think I would want to live forever if it meant being enslaved/indebted was the price to pay....
This mentality scares me too.

Reactions: Paulm
I know. I've raised 4 of you young uns! Still raising my nephew who falls in your age bracket. Hang on...the real world is gonna teach you a few things. It won't all be bad, I promise, but your views will be changed a bit by reality.
You adults are experts at this holding a carrot thing, you know.

You see, they're gonna take loan. And the bank is gonna give loan. The bank that will give loan is the same bank that holds the production of this.

Say, at the end of your days, you take loan to increase your days. Now, you are indebted to the bank, and beyond a certain sum of money, the bank takes your money to fill up your loan. On top of that, there is interest in your loan. And then again, you have to take the medicine again after a while, since all your extra money is already used up for the banks, you're gonna take loan again, and the cycle will continue.

I'm probably wrong in some fundamental level, ain't I?
You are thinking and that’s good.

The idea of living very long or never passing doesn't appeal to me personally,even when I was young.I honestly am looking forward to the day I pass.That is not to say I pray for death.I can't wait to see my loved ones passed.Apart from that we have to make way for the next generation to slog it out here.I feel the planet is overloaded with our species and us being clever and never dying won't be a clever idea at all.

Reactions: Paulm
The idea of living very long or never passing doesn't appeal to me personally,even when I was young.I honestly am looking forward to the day I pass.That is not to say I pray for death.I can't wait to see my loved ones passed.Apart from that we have to make way for the next generation to slog it out here.I feel the planet is overloaded with our species and us being clever and never dying won't be a clever idea at all.

To each their own, I suppose. I personally am super excited to live long and travel far.

To each their own, I suppose. I personally am super excited to live long and travel far.
Grab hold of life and experience all you can, if you get the chance to go places, go..live everyday to the fullest while you can, not behind a computer screen but out in the world meeting ppl, learn from and talk to the elderly, the stories are great....find adventure, but help ppl when you can...be kind, love deeply, be goofy and when you get the chance to dance, dance.....you won't regret it....

Grab hold of life and experience all you can, if you get the chance to go places, go..live everyday to the fullest while you can, not behind a computer screen but out in the world meeting ppl, learn from and talk to the elderly, the stories are great....find adventure, but help ppl when you can...be kind, love deeply, be goofy and when you get the chance to dance, dance.....you won't regret it....
I try. I am trying.

On that note, the current new generation is gonna suck as old people,aren't we?

Like,when we go to old people, they often show us their old photos. And every photo has a story,ya know?

My granny would show one photo and tell me about how my grandfather climbed a mountain to get it. Or how it's a photo of how he was holding my mother after he got the news of her birth and ran fourteen miles in (in her word) five minutes.

When we get old, what are we gonna say?

"Hey gran gran, what's this photo?"

"Oh, sweety, that's my breakfast."

"Ooh, and what's this one?"

"That's my breakfast the next day, honey."

"Oh, and that?"

"That's the watch I once thought about buying."

Last edited: