Bio age reversal

Well,
If life gets this long, who says we'd have to stay peon all our lives?
Well, that's where it can get tricky. You see, the rich will have access to this wonderful longer life fix, while others who can't afford it will age normally. It comes down to the money, honey. Who can afford it will be the ones to get it.

Reactions: ozentity
Well, that's where it can get tricky. You see, the rich will have access to this wonderful longer life fix, while others who can't afford it will age normally. It comes down to the money, honey. Who can afford it will be the ones to get it.

Well, the thing here is, this is the ultimate product. If it takes millions of dollars, people are gonna somehow gather money and save up and make those millions of dollars, however far fetched B
that is. it is literally buy or die.

Well, the thing here is, this is the ultimate product. If it takes millions of dollars, people are gonna somehow gather money and save up and make those millions of dollars, however far fetched B
that is. it is literally buy or die.
Ah yes....you are young and full of everyone can do this. ;) There is a real world out there and a lot of people will not be able to save up, Sad. Plain and simple. If it's feed your children or save for the meds to lengthen your life, it will be feed the children first. And then there is the argument to have no children. Ok...that's your plan, but life happens and you'd be surprised how hard it can be sometimes unless you come from wealth. There are still basic costs of living and unless you have a fantastic job, this may still be beyond your reach.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Ah yes....you are young and full of everyone can do this. ;) There is a real world out there and a lot of people will not be able to save up, Sad. Plain and simple. If it's feed your children or save for the meds to lengthen your life, it will be feed the children first. And then there is the argument to have no children. Ok...that's your plan, but life happens and you'd be surprised how hard it can be sometimes unless you come from wealth. There are still basic costs of living and unless you have a fantastic job, this may still be beyond your reach.

You see, they're gonna take loan. And the bank is gonna give loan. The bank that will give loan is the same bank that holds the production of this.

Say, at the end of your days, you take loan to increase your days. Now, you are indebted to the bank, and beyond a certain sum of money, the bank takes your money to fill up your loan. On top of that, there is interest in your loan. And then again, you have to take the medicine again after a while, since all your extra money is already used up for the banks, you're gonna take loan again, and the cycle will continue.

I'm probably wrong in some fundamental level, ain't I?

You see, they're gonna take loan. And the bank is gonna give loan. The bank that will give loan is the same bank that holds the production of this.

Say, at the end of your days, you take loan to increase your days. Now, you are indebted to the bank, and beyond a certain sum of money, the bank takes your money to fill up your loan. On top of that, there is interest in your loan. And then again, you have to take the medicine again after a while, since all your extra money is already used up for the banks, you're gonna take loan again, and the cycle will continue.

Yup! You see, Sad, many people can't qualify for a loan. It's not as easy as walking in and saying, "Give me a loan." There are credit scores and coming soon is a social score. You have to fit the profile.

Let me give you an example. Right now, I pay $800 a month out of pocket for medications for my husband and myself. Add on my insurance costs, and we hit $1,000 out of pocket. Then we have to live in our home, pay all the bills, and actually eat something. Banks aren't gonna hand us out a loan, trust me. I realize this sounds simple to someone of your age. You will find as you experience life that nothing is that black and white. Looks great on paper, but in reality it doesn't work that way.

Yup! You see, Sad, many people can't qualify for a loan. It's not as easy as walking in and saying, "Give me a loan." There are credit scores and coming soon is a social score. You have to fit the profile.

Let me give you an example. Right now, I pay $800 a month out of pocket for medications for my husband and myself. Add on my insurance costs, and we hit $1,000 out of pocket. Then we have to live in our home, pay all the bills, and actually eat something. Banks aren't gonna hand us out a loan, trust me. I realize this sounds simple to someone of your age. You will find as you experience life that nothing is that black and white. Looks great on paper, but in reality it doesn't work that way.

I've never had to take a loan, so I wouldn't know. I always get paid in cash.

It didn't look great on paper, it looked like big corporations enslaving people with loans.

Ugh! Being young is frustrating!

I've never had to take a loan, so I wouldn't know. I always get paid in cash.

It didn't look great on paper, it looked like big corporations enslaving people with loans.

Ugh! Being young is frustrating!
I know. I've raised 4 of you young uns! Still raising my nephew who falls in your age bracket. Hang on...the real world is gonna teach you a few things. It won't all be bad, I promise, but your views will be changed a bit by reality.

so, by this idea, I would become a slave to live forever in bondage.... .ummm, yeah, I think ill pass on this then.... this mentality is what actually scares me the most, but im not going there... I will just say I don't think I would want to live forever if it meant being enslaved/indebted was the price to pay....

Reactions: ozentity and Debi