Bio age reversal

, the current new generation is gonna suck as old people,aren't we?
You will be different but fine.As long as people start caring for the planet more or the place is going to be in chaos I feel.

Still, man. You guys get to have all kinds of adventures. We're just toads in a well.
I've had an interesting life but have now retired to the bush on a farm,mainly to escape the crowds,because I take on other's vibes,energy if around people too much.I think life is what you make it though and the Worlds your oyster when your young.The most spiritual and happy people I've met live the simplest lives.I've never met a truly happy wealthy person.

I've had an interesting life but have now retired to the bush on a farm,mainly to escape the crowds,because I take on other's vibes,energy if around people too much.I think life is what you make it though and the Worlds your oyster when your young.The most spiritual and happy people I've met live the simplest lives.I've never met a truly happy wealthy person.

Well, I simply don't see happiness as the goal of life. Happiness can be achieved by living a simple life, so why do we hanker after greatness?
It's not money either, because after all is said and done, they're just paper.
I wanna help people. I know I can't help everyone, but I'm not so modest to say I'm content with one or two persons. I wanna help a mountain load of people. I know this sounds cringe, but I hold humans truest above all.

Grab hold of life and experience all you can, if you get the chance to go places, go..live everyday to the fullest while you can, not behind a computer screen but out in the world meeting ppl, learn from and talk to the elderly, the stories are great....find adventure, but help ppl when you can...be kind, love deeply, be goofy and when you get the chance to dance, dance.....you won't regret it....
GOLD MEDAL ADVICE PAULM!!!!!

Reactions: Paulm
I try. I am trying.

On that note, the current new generation is gonna suck as old people,aren't we?

Like,when we go to old people, they often show us their old photos. And every photo has a story,ya know?

My granny would show one photo and tell me about how my grandfather climbed a mountain to get it. Or how it's a photo of how he was holding my mother after he got the news of her birth and ran fourteen miles in (in her word) five minutes.

When we get old, what are we gonna say?

"Hey gran gran, what's this photo?"

"Oh, sweety, that's my breakfast."

"Ooh, and what's this one?"

"That's my breakfast the next day, honey."

"Oh, and that?"

"That's the watch I once thought about buying."
I do not share a pessimistic view of the young generation. There are many good minds and energetic youths. People have not changed over time, just our culture and environment. I think you all will rise to the challenges. Just as you have the desire to make change so do others. That’s why Debi’s idea to find groups of like minded people is the way to make meaningful change.

Reactions: Paulm