Behind the Scenes, Secrets of the Skinwalker Ranch

my fav quote from skinwalker was when you said "I don't have any explanation for anything going on here" or something like that. Fun to see you.Didnt know your background. One question...Pleiades.....thoughts?

I am fairly certain that Nordics are not behind Skinwalker phenomena.

Reactions: Alchopwn and Lynne
I am fairly certain that Nordics are not behind Skinwalker phenomena.
No,no I didn't think they were involved in Skinwalker. I have always loved the Pleiades and some Teachers I had described themselves as from there. My dad used to point the 7 sisters out to me since the time I was a kid.

The Pleiades, or M45, is a bright, young star cluster. Seen it literally thousands of times. Simply stunning in a dark winter sky.

Reactions: Lynne
my fav quote from skinwalker was when you said "I don't have any explanation for anything going on here" or something like that. Fun to see you.Didnt know your background. One question...Pleiades.....thoughts?
i have about 35 questions re your time on the show but you've prob already been asked. What I like is how it appears that this is happening spontaneously.How do they get those camera angles without having to reenact the scene over and over? For instance, when the laser beam is bending and Travis says,
"C;mon,Dragon, let’s git this rocket ready. shoot it right through where that is" or
" Keep that laser beam up there,Caleb, I'mma gunnna try and point that rocket there". Is it shot like a documentary or a tv show with scenes.?. ( By the way, I love that Travis is talking about shootin rockets. lol ). I had no idea there was so much drama in this show and it feels authentic.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
There are several crew shooting with shoulder rigs at all times. The action shots, rockets, lasers, etc., are all just documentary style. One take. The conversation is real, not scripted. Sometimes they may ask the talent for another take, exactly what they just said, if there was a problem getting it first try, or bad sound or lighting. But a lot fewer retakes than I expected. There is a lot of B roll stuff they shoot when not doing experiments. Interviews, meetings, data reviews, etc.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Maybe a mod can move the SW stuff to the dedicated thread in TV?