9/3/2015 (Thursday) - Interview with Linda Godfrey

I met Linda, and was gonna ask her if I may petition her to get on Art's show. This is gonna be one for the books.

Reactions: surge and Debi
I met Linda, and was gonna ask her if I may petition her to get on Art's show. This is gonna be one for the books.
Excellent! I have one member reporter talking to her and one that knows her! It's sounding better and better!

I'm not a Linda fan per se, just an old Art fan but new to everything going on in the paranormal community. I work from home, so I have too much free time, and I don't get interested in things by half measures. So if I'm gonna go looking for info, I figured I might as well share.

Reactions: t-dub and Debi
I'm not a Linda fan per se, just an old Art fan but new to everything going on in the paranormal community. I work from home, so I have too much free time, and I don't get interested in things by half measures. So if I'm gonna go looking for info, I figured I might as well share.
We appreciate that! You just keep right on sharing! :D

So, if we're talking werewolves tonight along with cryptids, who thinks there is a physical ailment that gave rise to the werewolf legend? Anyone believe there may be wolf type creatures out there that are perhaps bipeds?