9/25/2015 Friday Open Lines Live Chat

Wait now, now he's saying they moved Pluto from another location?

Lol that would be funny. "Live from the American Tundra..."

Your kids would be trying to sleep, and your kitchen would be full of these guys with zippos clicking, and that freaky music would play from time to time.
You'd have tons of NASA correspondance, Negatives piled to the ceiling...

Reactions: Mokey
Wait now, now he's saying they moved Pluto from another location?
Well Pluto is supposed to have been kept pristine becuz it's orbit is not the same as the 8 planets that all go around the sun in a circle. Plutos orbit around the sun is out there, but not in the same plane as the other 8 planets, its inclined at an angle... yes.. 19.5 degrees. so everything is kept pristene because it doesnt travel thru the rest of the solar system dust

Reactions: Mokey
AS in, some race I assume, pulled it over to where it is now. Or else this is lack of sleep and I didn't hear right.

Reactions: Maphoo
like they just said, hes so damn smart, he's like thinking hundreds of years ahead of what anyone one earth would even bother to think right now

AS in, some race I assume, pulled it over to where it is now. Or else this is lack of sleep and I didn't hear right.
It could be aliens, from millions or billions of years ago, or it has been hypothesized that our super duper predecessors did this too..., then at some point billions of years ago it was all partially destroyed
i donno... you let ur mind fill in as many unknowns as you want.