9/25/2015 Friday Open Lines Live Chat

He's reaching out onto way too many planets. If we could stick to Mars maybe I could keep up. Or even the moon. Some of those I've kind of been able to follow along, probably from years of looking at that and having him suggesting what we're looking at. Now we go to Pluto. With plumbing.

Reactions: Maphoo
Now i agree, absolutely spectacular pics, i never thought it would look like that way out there, but , There isnt anybody zealous (or more accurately hopeful) enough to see what they are trying to get others to see. i need someone to set next to me with a lazer pointer, and treat me like a dunce and say "right here stupid"!!!

Reactions: Mokey
Now i agree, absolutely spectacular pics, i never thought it would look like that way out there, but , There isnt anybody zealous (or more accurately hopeful) enough to see what they are trying to get others to see. i need someone to set next to me with a lazer pointer, and treat me like a dunce and say "right here stupid"!!!
This would be helpful. He needs to come to my house and do his show from here.

Reactions: surge and Maphoo
This would be helpful. He needs to come to my house and do his show from here.
Lol that would be funny. "Live from the American Tundra..."

Your kids would be trying to sleep, and your kitchen would be full of these guys with zippos clicking, and that freaky music would play from time to time.

Reactions: Mokey