9/24/2015 (Thursday) - David Jacobs (UFO)

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
MFANS-Banner-0924-UFO.jpg

David Michael Jacobs is a retired professor of history at Temple University in Philadelphia. He has also been a UFO researcher since 1966. In 1973, he completed his doctoral dissertation in field of intellectual history at the University of Wisconsin-Madison on the controversy over unidentified flying objects in America. This was only the second Ph.D. degree granted with a dissertation involving a UFO-related theme.

He has written and delivered many articles, papers, and addresses on the subject of UFOs and abductions. He has been a consultant to the major UFO organizations. From 1977 to 2011 he taught the country’s only regular curriculum university course on UFOs and abductions: “UFOs and American Society.” Since the early 1980s, he has specialized in the UFO abduction phenomenon. He has investigated over 1,150 abductions with 150 individuals.

Additional Biography information: http://www.ufoabduction.com/biography.htm

David-Jacobs.jpg DJ-Book.jpg

David's ICAR website: www.ufoabduction.com Very nicely organized.

The International Center for Abduction Research (ICAR) is an organization devoted to the dissemination of trustworthy information about UFO abductions. The ICAR will provide accurate information to therapists and lay individuals who are interested in abductions, and help them cope with the variety of problems that arise from the use of hypnosis and other memory collection procedures. David M. Jacobs is the Director of the ICAR and there is a small Board.

A Personal Note (from Dr. Jacobs):
I wrote most of the information on this web site based on more than 50 years of UFO research. In addition, since 1986 I have conducted over 1,150 hypnotic regressions with abductees. I have tried to be as objective and as "agenda free" as possible. I have no New Age, spiritual, religious, transformational, or transcendent program to promote. I try to stay as close to the evidence as I can. However, there is no possibility that I have avoided error. The majority of evidence for the alien abduction phenomenon is from human memory derived from hypnosis administered by amateurs. It is difficult to imagine a weaker form of evidence. But it is evidence and we have a great deal of it. Still, readers must be skeptical of what I say and of what all others say in this tangled arena of alien abductions, hypnosis, popular culture, and memory. Abduction researchers are mainly amateurs doing their best to get to the truth knowing that objective reality may elude them.
David M. Jacobs, Ph.D

Last edited:
HOW TO LISTEN:
LIVE:
Now of course you can listen to Art Bell for FREE during the LIVE broadcast of the show, at 9pm Pacific / Midnight Eastern. However….

Archives: You can join the Time Travelers and travel back to listen to Art’s archived shows the next morning or on the weekend. You can stream them right from the membership area, or download them into your MP3 player. IOS users can use the RSS feed link to download and listen via the Apple podcast app. NOTE: The archives will not have the music in them.

Wormhole: You can also travel forward and send messages through the Wormhole into the future directly to Art during the LIVE show.
(from darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com)

CALL ART!
Telephone: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)

Anyone who has an abduction story, do share with us!

Hmmmm...this statement was made by Clyde Lewis last night...

It would not be too far of a stretch to compare the UFO/alien/abduction phenomenon as a modern religious experience. Even if you don’t believe that reports of UFO abduction are true, religious studies are now evolving and within a generation you will probably see the acceptance of an “Exotheological Christ” and an even more expanding exotheological religious movement using environmental concerns as the chief cornerstone of faith. Faith in the planet, faith in the universal whole and faith in an exotheological dogma which includes alien beings.

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/papal-puzzle-the-cygnus-conspiracy/