9/24/2015 (Thursday) - David Jacobs (UFO)

I don't think it takes any stretch of the imagination to think these aliens are good as it is to think there bad. If aliens saw humanity and the earth during world war 2 I would imagine it got there attention. For all we know they could be trying to preserve our planet. If more highly developed beings looked down at us and saw less developed beings who have the possibility of destroying the whole planet so easily, I can't imagine they wouldn't consider us to be no threat at all to ourselves and this planet.

For all we know they could have technology such as cameras the size of particles. Considering how fast we've been developing there technology could be completely amazing. I personally can't think of any more efficient way of preserving us from blowing up the planet while not interfering too much on the majority of our personal lives. Pherhaps they've been keeping an eye on people like Kim Jong IL, trying to prevent him from using his capability to severely damage this planet or start extreme tensions. If there were two world super power in high tensions like the Cold War. How simple it could be to alter someone's mind while there considering pushing some button that could cause a nuclear reaction. I can't imagine a better ability to prevent this than these beings ability of altering someone's mind so for all we know they could even be in a confederation of some sort who were chosen for it.

I know they haven't chosen the most pleasant means of interacting with there abductees but they might consider it necessary. After all we certainly do similar things to less developed creatures on this planet.
Hi Keith, and welcome to the forum. You make some interesting points. I've always said another species may not have the same "morals or ethics" as humans, and, in fact, may have none at all. On the other hand, their thinking process may be only to stop the madness they witness here.

Right, and that is the nice way of saying it. Maybe they are quite indifferent to us because we do not matter from their view point.

I don't think it takes any stretch of the imagination to think these aliens are good as it is to think there bad. If aliens saw humanity and the earth during world war 2 I would imagine it got there attention. For all we know they could be trying to preserve our planet. If more highly developed beings looked down at us and saw less developed beings who have the possibility of destroying the whole planet so easily, I can't imagine they wouldn't consider us to be no threat at all to ourselves and this planet.

For all we know they could have technology such as cameras the size of particles. Considering how fast we've been developing there technology could be completely amazing. I personally can't think of any more efficient way of preserving us from blowing up the planet while not interfering too much on the majority of our personal lives. Pherhaps they've been keeping an eye on people like Kim Jong IL, trying to prevent him from using his capability to severely damage this planet or start extreme tensions. If there were two world super power in high tensions like the Cold War. How simple it could be to alter someone's mind while there considering pushing some button that could cause a nuclear reaction. I can't imagine a better ability to prevent this than these beings ability of altering someone's mind so for all we know they could even be in a confederation of some sort who were chosen for it.

I know they haven't chosen the most pleasant means of interacting with there abductees but they might consider it necessary. After all we certainly do similar things to less developed creatures on this planet.
Good thoughts, Keith3. There are some who think that a UFO did interact over Chernobyl

Reactions: Debi