9/17/2015 - John Burroughs

Thank you, but I felt bad for all of you! That show went south in a big hurry!
It was so childish! I still can't believe Art didn't just go to open lines. It was kind of like a train wreck..you know you shouldn't look/listen, but just felt you had to. I kept thinking he'd just shut up, but NOPE!

Was wondering that myself. She worked so hard copying all those pics, and the whole show just backfired. Maybe we'll get to put them to use tonight.
If people right-mouse-click on that link and select "open in a new tab" they can have both threads open and flip to see the pictures if needed

A simple copy and paste of the selected items works well. I edited out some of the less relevant pics for tonight however.

Robbins-1.-A-10-landing-at-Woodbridge-and._-LW-2-81.jpg

Robbins-2.-A-10-landing-at-Woodbridge-and-objects-enlarged-by-Robert-Martins-Photo-LW-2-81.jpg

Robbins-3.-A-10-landing-at-Woodbridge-and-object-enlarged-by-Robert-Martins-Photo-LW-2-81.jpg

Robbins-4.-LW-28-Dec-80-photo-of-the-craft-variations.jpg

Robbins-5.-Capel-Greem-craft.jpg

Robbins-6.-LW-DRAWING-1982.jpg

Robbins-7.-LW-DRAWING-85-APPROX.jpg

Robbins-9.-LW-photo-schematics-Credit-to-Robert-Martins.jpg

Robbins22-1990-6-Capel-Green-Composite-formatted.jpg

Robbins30-MOD-SIGN-591x720.jpg

Robbins31-RAF-Bentwaters-WSA8-2-14-Photo-P.-Robbins.jpg

Robbins32-SAMPLE-1.jpg

3rd night soil analysis microscope photo, control (unaffected) sample

Robbins33-SAMPLE-2.jpg

3rd night soil analysis microscope photo from site of event

Gads.....I probably need to move them all over here! :eek:
Naw just post links to them. Or if there are only a few links, put them in your signature for reference during this show. Here is hoping the guest is not "pathalogically nice".

I hope this is an interesting exchange tonight.....
Anyone check to see if there are any "hidden agendas"...brewing ? (you know what I mean...)

Reactions: Mokey
I hope this is an interesting exchange tonight.....
Anyone check to see if there are any "hidden agendas"...brewing ? (you know what I mean...)
I would hope that Art has checked, double checked, and triple checked after the last incident. Probably made him do a polygraph before setting him up for the interview. ;)

Reactions: curandero81
Art posted this on his facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/art.bell.716) earlier tonight.

NOTICE

Please take a look at my Public FB
page it is very much part of something I can not talk about yet
but will be Public in a couple of Weeks
You might like it, that would be great, it is here: https://www.facebook.com/ArtBell51

I wonder what he has up his sleeve ?

Reactions: Mokey
He said something the other night on his show about something happening with the show in a couple weeks, but wouldn't divulge. What would his facebook page have to do with anything. Oh well, I'll go look at it again.