9/17/2015 - John Burroughs

Your "quotes" make this seem like it's all "in our head" XD
LOL! NOOO! I'm trying to figure it all out here. I'm on an admin screen and don't see what you see. I'm going to sign out and be on for a bit as a guest to see what you guys are dealing with so I can KNOW what I'm talking about here for sure! I believe you...I just haven't SEEN it.

Reactions: DoTell and Maphoo
LOL! NOOO! I'm trying to figure it all out here. I'm on an admin screen and don't see what you see. I'm going to sign out and be on for a bit as a guest to see what you guys are dealing with so I can KNOW what I'm talking about here for sure! I believe you...I just haven't SEEN it.
It hasnt been happening the last couple hrs.. fyi

Reactions: DoTell and Debi
It hasnt been happening the last couple hrs.. fyi
Well...THAT doesn't help me! lol Ok, I have to "catch" this to know what you're seeing. The pop up ads we are talking about should be infrequent and not be serial mini-series. They should also have a way to X out of them. The banner ads are always there, above and below. That's ALL that should be here, BTW, to my knowledge.

Well...THAT doesn't help me! lol Ok, I have to "catch" this to know what you're seeing. The pop up ads we are talking about should be infrequent and not be serial mini-series. They should also have a way to X out of them. The banner ads are always there, above and below. That's ALL that should be here, BTW, to my knowledge.
The ;movies' i get play right up until the X appears to close them, but close on their own b4 u can manually close em. then a new one will start a couple minutes later. ill keep u posted when they start, because they go in streaks

Reactions: DoTell and Debi
I've been told we just added another layer of spam block for the site as well. (think 3 layers of it ought to do it, folks? lol) Perhaps that will have an impact if it's not related to the adsense. I'm no techie at all. I'm just trying to catch this mysterious phenomena to ID it. It's like trying to catch a UFO around here!