9/14/2015 - Charles Maxwell

Finally in contradiction to the lead Art provided. EGRD has not limited itself to crop circle data. Just like Nassim and the resonance project, we have more eggs than you know in our basket. Charles had the dumb luck of really lighting our fuse when he asked the right questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter
Nicola,
Appreciating your posts....
Science background here, but wrong type...
way over my head
(I do plan on reviewing your posts again and listening to Art's interview again, as I missed much of it)
Curandero

Reactions: nicola
Nicola, thank you for taking the time to share this with us. As Dero said, waaay over my head in the science department. But I know we have some pretty smart people around here in that area. Most of our folks come by in the evening and I'm sure those who can comprehend will take a good look at your information.

Reactions: 7Critter
Speaking of Crop Circles: On a past C2C show I recently listened to, Maj Ed Dames said all crop circles on Earth are created by an underground command center on Mars. There is a type of etch-a-sketch panel that enables the controllers to produce a variety of patterns, which they do. But he said, they all originate from Mars, underground. So, there ya go. Case solved! ;)

Can someone ask him, what color is the sky in his world?

Anyone have the percentage that Dames has been wrong? I'm guessing ~85%??? failure rate You could randomly make up generalizations and get at least %50 success. Of course if you make overly broad generalizations without a time frame eventually it will probably happen. Even a broken analog clock is correct twice a day.

Reactions: curandero81
Finally in contradiction to the lead Art provided. EGRD has not limited itself to crop circle data. Just like Nassim and the resonance project, we have more eggs than you know in our basket. Charles had the dumb luck of really lighting our fuse when he asked the right questions.

from an engineering perspective, i seen no value in making a 3d crop circle object. i can do this in about 5 minutes in photoshop, inventor, matlab or 20 min with blender (i'm still learning) export to a aces or collada file, dump it to a 3D printer or CNC, done.

show me the math, the equations. i can take a lorentz attractor and do the same thing and get pretty 3d objects and you're assuming that patterns are constant amplitude, you are throwing out a lot of possible metadata, phase, elevation, lat/long of center, etc

Reactions: curandero81
Charles and

Charles and others on the production staff where great but ultimately they did not seem to get the fact that things like this take intensive amounts of time. In their efforts to minimize project expense many very important things were distinctly overlooked. Before I began any work with them, they were made fully aware of the expenses which would be accrued and the time necessary for such an endeavor. Initially they accepted this but as time progressed shortcuts were made in order for them to stay on their time table. When it came down to the brass tacks, the decision was made to forgo critical project elements. Among the exclusions made was the decision to not use klystron or magnetron components because of their safety concerns. Also to be excluded was the use of mercury because of special handling and toxicity issues. Limitations on the amount of voltage used were also a distinct factor because the location was not suitable for this level of undertaking. Finally, the threat that investor funding was to be cut because they did not support my transsexual identity was a major factor. Charles would not have been able to finish the documentary if I had remained onboard. When I was released from participation with the production, Dax Phelan made the decision to strip critical components from the sweet potato device. These elements were primarily the 6000.00 of custom made neodymium magnets and core components of the drives primary mechanism. All equipment which had been procured for the lab in which sweet potato was constructed was sold immediately after my release. To pay for the visit to Nassim and cover the cost of the final edit. I was never fully compensated for my work despite negotiations which did occur. I did ultimately get the stripped chassis of the device back. But it was so badly neglected that a major refit was in order. At that time EGRD made the decision to recycle the remainder of sweet potato ( project 31-D) into ( project 32-A) the Rana device. At this time details of the Rana device are to remain in redaction until such time as is deemed fit. After all why should I care for a planet full of people that have no care whatsoever if any transgender person dies? Why should I care for a planet full of people that profit from war and fear? Why should I care about the well being of others that have absolutely no care for me?

This brings up the final concern in the production of the documentary. The truly spiritual concerns necessary were never even considered as relevant to the documentary as a whole and therefore were for the mostpart excluded.

YIKES!!!!!

Reactions: nicola and Debi
from an engineering perspective, i seen no value in making a 3d crop circle object. i can do this in about 5 minutes in photoshop, inventor, matlab or 20 min with blender (i'm still learning) export to a aces or collada file, dump it to a 3D printer or CNC, done.

show me the math, the equations. i can take a lorentz attractor and do the same thing and get pretty 3d objects and you're assuming that patterns are constant amplitude, you are throwing out a lot of possible metadata, phase, elevation, lat/long of center, etc
How can you be sure of what exactly I am doing. You know as well as I do that good mathematicians get paid very well. And you want me to just drop it in your lap? rotflmao!!!!