9/11/15 LIVE CHAT Paranormal Open Lines

Since its 9/11 Art will most likely mention what happened 14 years ago. He doesn't talk about it too often, but today he probably will in his opening remarks.

Reactions: Mokey and Firek
I think Art, not being disrespectful, will avoid except perhaps an opening remark...
This is just my opinion..but
I do NOT think 9-11 and the accompanying conspiracies are a favorite topic of discussion ...in a public forum....for Art.

Since its 9/11 Art will most likely mention what happened 14 years ago. He doesn't talk about it too often, but today he probably will in his opening remarks.
I think Art, not being disrespectful, will avoid except perhaps an opening remark...
This is just my opinion..but
I do NOT think 9-11 and the accompanying conspiracies are a favorite topic of discussion ...in a public forum....for Art.
This sounds right to me. I don't blame him for disliking it. Live 9/11 conspiracy chat is a minefield. I hope he steers clear of it.

Anything paranormal. Holy cow that opens up many doors. Every one of us on here has I'm sure had at least one experience in this area throughout our lives. We could run this show. Get the numbers up! :D

CALL-IN
Telephone:
call_skype_logo.png
1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)

They're right at the top of the thread, Mokey! But here ya go again! :D

Reactions: Mokey
That would require scrolling. How much lazier do I have to be before you realize I'm telling the truth. :p
LOL! Oh yeah...I forgot about that diagnosis of "Lazyitis"....pardon me for forgetting your debilitating medical condition!!! :p

Reactions: katmax and Mokey