9/02/2015 (Wednesday) - Interview with Peter Davenport

10 minuets into the show and it's good already. Sometimes you don't have to wait very long for things to kick off.

We received memos at work pertaining to being on the lookbout aqt work for drones that may be delivering contraband. I am a prison librarian. Scary stuff,
A news story about this very thing recently. I guess guards are not allowed to shoot down a drone, even if the drone is suspected of delivering something to a prison ?

I'll just add my two cents quickly. As much as Art mentions the other forum, it's obviously going to draw more attraction at first. But it gets old very quickly over there and people are going to be coming right in this direction. Saying that, talking to your server dude about increased capacity is necessary, not just so we could do a vip room. And this is your psychic forecast for the night. Over and out.
Agree !!!

Reactions: Mokey
dog has been weed and poo'd

Is this a Hope phrase, a UK phrase. Never quite heard it put that way. Reminds me of a story. A guy flies into Boston. Upon leaving the airport, he says to the taxi driver "take me somewhere where I can get scrod." The taxi driver ( not knowing that scrod is a young cod or haddock) replies "ok, but I never heard it put that way."[/USER]

Reactions: Debi