9/02/2015 (Wednesday) - Interview with Peter Davenport

ha who needs media centers when you have good ole windows media player stupid third party programs

Has anyone noticed that UFO reports are becoming more "light" based? i.e. green lights morphing into things,etc? I've wondered if perhaps our visitors have learned to travel without the physical vehicles.....

that would not surprise me

My sister just sent me an article about a sheriff's account of driving into a white light. When he came to, his clocks were fourteen minutes behind and had no recollection of the missing time. This was quite some time ago, and to this day he will not outright say he believes it was a ufo, but doesn't deny it either. They have his car up for exhibit at the local county fair every year. As a side note, the county this happened in is the same one my cousin is the sheriff of today. I might just have to ask him what kind of anomalies he's encountered during his tenure. :)

ufo-cartoon.gif

Reactions: surge and Mokey
My sister just sent me an article about a sheriff's account of driving into a white light. When he came to, his clocks were fourteen minutes behind and had no recollection of the missing time. This was quite some time ago, and to this day he will not outright say he believes it was a ufo, but doesn't deny it either. They have his car up for exhibit at the local county fair every year. As a side note, the county this happened in is the same one my cousin is the sheriff of today. I might just have to ask him what kind of anomalies he's encountered during his tenure. :)
I hereby dub thee reporter for MidnightFans.com.....go get that story!!!

Reactions: Mokey
I hereby dub thee reporter for MidnightFans.com.....go get that story!!!

and pictures !

Reactions: Mokey