8-7-2017 Monday Live Chat Thread

Oh, I so agree. I often disagree with Erik's interpretation of things.
I know I've had to cast out thoughts I knew were not my own. So we can be influenced

I
Thanks I'll read that later. This is something I didn't know about
n North America, some people will find water bowls left out for dogs, and pour antifreeze in there. The dog doesn't know better because it's sweet.

That's the reason they make it with propylene glycol (bitter and very low toxicity) instead of ethylene glycol.

Demons are not bound to space and time. They often know in advance of you coming into their space.

Short show tonight, but...it's Monday! I figured we all needed to get ourselves back in the groove.

I

n North America, some people will find water bowls left out for dogs, and pour antifreeze in there. The dog doesn't know better because it's sweet.

That's the reason they make it with propylene glycol (bitter and very low toxicity) instead of ethylene glycol.
I've heard of them drinking it, terrible people would do this to poison them. I just didn't know there was a culture of people who hate dogs.

Reactions: Debi
I

It's very sad to think anyone could do this............ Obviously, no conscience or caring.

Reactions: Debi