8-5-2017 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Yeah well there's this thing called civil disobedience. In the Yukon (I'm an Alberta btw) someone told me there a lot of concealed carriers there and the police turn a blind eye unless someone looks shady.

And there was a group called the CUFOA (Canadian unlicensed firearm owners association) full of people who post pics of them with their unlicensed guns.

A couple protesters actually went to Ottawa with unloaded rifles, demanding that Stephen Harper personally come out and confiscate the guns from them. Yea Canadians can't stand these laws and Trudeau is making protection of life even harder
I'd probably move, that's just my opinion, but that's how important it is to me to have minimal gun laws.

Hi gang. I fell asleep. Missed everything. Gonna try to get back to sleep soon.

Long guns, yes. Pistols, no. The only place you are allowed to have any ammo near your pistol is when you're at the range.

Rifles, well, if you're in a place that's safe to shoot, go ahead
That's why I won't work in Illinois. Got to have a FOID card..............Illegal to carry ammo in a car, or a gun, unless you have one.

I really hope they pass the national concealed carry reciprocity here. It is so stupid that you can't travel freely and be protected in the U.S.
I just hope that someday canada can have more lenient carry laws.

In Canada you can get an authorization to carry a pistol if you're a trapper or security, or work in the wilderness. As well as ccw if you are in such a danger that the police cannot help you. But those are impossible to get. Only 100 or so Canadians have a CCW sort of permit. Those numbers need to go up. There are a lot of people in danger

Reactions: Seahunter
It really is a fact that the areas that have concealed carry have less crime! People think twice if they think they is a chance they could get shot.
I know the most that happens in Texas is teenage shenanigans.

Reactions: Seahunter