8-5-2017 Saturday Live Chat Thread

I just hope that someday canada can have more lenient carry laws.

In Canada you can get an authorization to carry a pistol if you're a trapper or security, or work in the wilderness. As well as ccw if you are in such a danger that the police cannot help you. But those are impossible to get. Only 100 or so Canadians have a CCW sort of permit. Those numbers need to go up. There are a lot of people in danger
Wow! i carry whenever I'm in the woods. Too much chance of meeting a bear ( a lot of them around here.............or even Bigfoot).

Shazam, Paint!

Reactions: Paintman
Wow! i carry whenever I'm in the woods. Too much chance of meeting a bear ( a lot of them around here.............or even Bigfoot).

Shazam, Paint!
Yeah, it's so stupid that you can't carry in national parks and some other wooded areas.

Yeah, it's so stupid that you can't carry in national parks and some other wooded areas.
I can understand national parks. Animals are protected there. Bear spray might be sufficient

Hey but guess what Canadians can do!

We can have short barrel shotguns and rifles without paperwork :p

Bad laws...............I hope that will change.
My two states that I live on the border of - Oregon and Washington - you can't even carry concealed into Oregon without their permit, so I have to have two so I can travel unrestricted between the two.

David Paulides has written extensively on missing peope in national parks.............Thousands of them...........Strange that those who have firearms (legal or not) don't tend to disappear.

Reactions: Lynne and Seahunter