8/13/2015 Interview with Blanche Barton (Church of Satan)

Glad art made the comments tonight about this guest cause i was really wondering. One thing i love about Art is he challenges guest and was shocked at the free ride the Miss Barton. If i believed in magic i'd say she had cast a enchantment on him. ")

Anyway glad he set the record straight a least to some extent

Reactions: Hopeless
Glad art made the comments tonight about this guest cause i was really wondering. One thing i love about Art is he challenges guest and was shocked at the free ride the Miss Barton. If i believed in magic i'd say she had cast a enchantment on him. ")

Anyway glad he set the record straight a least to some extent
This is what I appreciate about Art Bell so much, he is open minded, genuinely curious and honest. I have known some real manipulative pathological liars in my life and as I listened to this guest, she reminded me very much of them -- never quite giving a straight answer by circling around them with carefully chosen words. I kept thinking, she's a satanist, doesn't that include lying if it serves them to do so? Of course! Yes, as Art said, she was smooth.

I was particularly chilled by her comments on children and how precious (or whatever words she used) they are because they are so 'pure'. No doubt the people who sacrificed their children to their gods in ancient times felt the same way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hopeless and Debi
This is what I appreciate about Art Bell so much, he is open minded, genuinely curious and honest. I have known some real manipulative pathological liars in my life and as I listened to this guest, she reminded me very much of them -- never quite giving a straight answer by circling around them with carefully chosen words. I kept thinking, she's a satanist, doesn't that include lying if it serves them to do so? Of course! Yes, as Art said, she was smooth.

I was particularly chilled by her comments on children and how precious (or whatever words she used) they are because they are so 'pure'. No doubt the people who sacrificed their children to their gods in ancient times felt the same way.
Welcome to the forum, LyaNox! Great observations of this situation.

Reactions: LyaNox and Hopeless