8/13/2015 Interview with Blanche Barton (Church of Satan)

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
mnight.png

The Guest for Tonight!! (Thank you Curandero!!) :D

Blanche-Barton.jpg

Thu Aug 13 – Blanche Barton (Church of Satan)
POSTED ON AUGUST 13, 2015 IN GUESTS | 299 VIEWS | LEAVE A RESPONSE

Bio:

Born and raised in San Diego, Blanche Barton graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Redlands College with a degree in journalism and literature. She met Anton LaVey the day after the previous High Priestess left The Black House. Barton became LaVey’s companion and mother of his only son. She became High Priestess of the Church of Satan, holding this title until April 30, 2002, when she assumed the role of Chairmistress of the Council of Nine. Her biography of LaVey, The Secret Life of A Satanist: The Authorized Biography of Anton LaVey, was originally published in 1990 and an expanded edition is now available. Blanche also wrote The Church of Satan: A History of the World’s Most Notorious Religion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a minute. Has that large MITD MidnightDesert dot com banner been there the whole time ? I went back and looked at previous announcement pages and I see the banner. This morning it struck me as something new.

OK, folks, still no guest announced yet, but we'll be here for the show!

And I am NOT sleep deprived. It takes awhile for my PC to bring up the image. I am wondering if I scrolled by most times before the banner showed up.

Reactions: Hopeless and Debi