8/10/15 Interview with Joe McMoneagle (Remote Viewer)

Last edited:
Reactions: Carroll and Debi
That sounds like a great show.
I worked nearly around the clock the last few days doing serious work in the field of ExoBioAnalysis as part of the AstroVisionary Associates Martian CrAarDBird ExoBioEngineering project.
I wonder if he would consider remote viewing the CrAarDBird Creature to see if it is still alive. Our ExoBioAnalysis has already revealed that it has a large brain. I think it is very likely a highly evolved being and is likely sentient.

I got an e-mail from Heather, Art Bell's MITD producer. She wanted to know more about the Martian CrAarDBird ExoBioEngineering project.

Heather asked me if I could put the large attachments that were bouncing as file too large when I e-mailed her directly with the attachments.

So I started a new thread here today in science called
Martian BioExoEngineering/BioExoAnalysis versus SETI

and then I placed the three files their so Heather could easily download them from this site for her viewing.

So this Midnight Desert Fan forum website is now being used to assist MITD production, hopefully for a future MITD show .
With Best Regards,
(PlasmonPolariton a Libertalien from the Pleiades Star Cluster on the MidnightDesert Fan Forum)
AstroVisionary Associates

Last edited:
Reactions: Carroll and Debi
That sounds like a great show.
I worked nearly around the clock the last few days doing serious work in the field of ExoBioAnalysis as part of the AstroVisionary Associates Martian CrAarDBird ExoBioEngineering project.
I wonder if he would consider remote viewing the CrAarDBird Creature to see if it is still alive. Our ExoBioAnalysis has already revealed that it has a large brain. I think it is very likely a highly evolved being and is likely sentient.

I got an e-mail from Heather, Art Bell's MITHD producer. Shee wanted to know more about the Martian CrAarDBird ExoBioEngineering project.

Heather asked me if I could put the large attachments that were bouncing as file too large when I e-mailed her directly with the attachments.

So I started a new thread here today in science called
Martian BioExoEngineering/BioExoAnalysis versus SETI

and then I placed the three files their so Heather could easily download them from this site for her viewing.

So this Midnight Desert Fan forum website is now being used to assist MITD production, hopefully for a future MITD show .
With Best Regards,
(PlasmonPolariton a Libertalien from the Pleiades Star Cluster on the MidnightDesert Fan Forum)
AstroVisionary Associates
Glad we can be of assistance! :D

Reactions: Laura and Carroll
Dr. Puthoff's paper on the subject. RV as defined in The Skeptic's Dictionary
GREG KOLODZIEJZYK’S paper as published in the Journal of Parapsychology (76)
A Military History of Remote Viewing

These items form some of the basis for my studies in this subject. Yet, I am still puzzled by the sensory apparatus on the site when viewing; what is it that 'sees'?
*Edit* Black Vault hosts FOIA material: Remote Viewing
So, if it "works" are they still using it in the military? remoteviewed says that star gate ended in '95.

Reactions: DoTell and Debi
This sounds to be really intersting tonight. I've often heard that psychics and RV's tap into the same stream of information.

So, if it "works" are they still using it in the military? remoteviewed says that star gate ended in '95.
Hard telling, and do not know. What are your ideas on the subject?

Reactions: Carroll
Well, what I understand of the subject is very little so I can't really intelligently speak on this subject. I have listened to Major Ed Danes before but it was a long time ago on the unmentionable show (lol) and the ancient documents that I have read on the subject suggest that doing such activities is not recommended. So that is the most I can say about that unfortunately.

Reactions: DoTell