8/10/15 Interview with Joe McMoneagle (Remote Viewer)

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
mnight.png

Joe-McMoneagle.jpg

Websites: www.mceagle.com and www.monroeinstitute.org

Bio:

Joe McMoneagle is currently a full time Research Associate and partner with the Laboratories for Fundamental Research, Cognitive Sciences Laboratory, Palo Alto, California, where he has provided consulting support to research and development in remote viewing for 21 years. As a consultant to both SRI-International and Science Applications International Corporation, Inc., (1984–1995), he’s participated in protocol design, statistical information collection, R&D evaluations, as well as hundreds of remote viewing trials in support of experimental research and active intelligence operations for what is now known as Project STARGATE. He is well versed with developmental theory, methods of application, and current training technologies for remote viewing, as currently applied under strict laboratory controls. He is also a full member of the Parapsychological Association.

With a career spanning 38 years, he has provided professional support to the Secret Service, CIA, NSA, DEA, FBI, Defense Intelligence Agency, United States Customs, the National Security Council, and most major command within the Department of Defense. Twenty of those years have been within Paranormal Operations, as viewer No. 001 (and 372).

Major Ed Dames referred to a kill shot on many occasions, I wonder if Joseph McMoneagle will mention this ? I am curious to listen and find out if J. McMoneagle has any other views that are threatening to our civilization, life or technology as it currently exists.
A favorite topic and I am looking forward to Art interviewing him.

Major Ed Dames referred to a kill shot on many occasions, I wonder if Joseph McMoneagle will mention this ? I am curious to listen and find out if J. McMoneagle has any other views that are threatening to our civilization, life or technology as it currently exists.
A favorite topic and I am looking forward to Art interviewing him.
If I'm not mistaken joe was asked that question on another show and had nothing to say on the matter. I may be getting joe mixed up with Russell targ

View attachment 1867
Joe-McMoneagle.jpg

Websites: www.mceagle.com and www.monroeinstitute.org

Bio:

Joe McMoneagle is currently a full time Research Associate and partner with the Laboratories for Fundamental Research, Cognitive Sciences Laboratory, Palo Alto, California, where he has provided consulting support to research and development in remote viewing for 21 years. As a consultant to both SRI-International and Science Applications International Corporation, Inc., (1984–1995), he’s participated in protocol design, statistical information collection, R&D evaluations, as well as hundreds of remote viewing trials in support of experimental research and active intelligence operations for what is now known as Project STARGATE. He is well versed with developmental theory, methods of application, and current training technologies for remote viewing, as currently applied under strict laboratory controls. He is also a full member of the Parapsychological Association.

With a career spanning 38 years, he has provided professional support to the Secret Service, CIA, NSA, DEA, FBI, Defense Intelligence Agency, United States Customs, the National Security Council, and most major command within the Department of Defense. Twenty of those years have been within Paranormal Operations, as viewer No. 001 (and 372).

Reactions: Carroll
If I'm not mistaken joe was asked that question on another show and had nothing to say on the matter. I may be getting joe mixed up with Russell targ
I remember the question but can't remember which guest.....

Reactions: Carroll