8-1-2022 Monday Live Chat

When I lived in Florida for 10 years, I thought I was literally going to melt. lol I just don't function in anything above 75...and even that is sketchy.
It usually averages about 94/95 every afternoon and it's SLOW to cool down. It fell to a low of around 80 give or take a few degrees the other morning. It's way too uncomfortable.

Reactions: Debi
It usually averages about 94/95 every afternoon and it's SLOW to cool down. It fell to a low of around 80 give or take a few degrees the other morning. It's way too uncomfortable.
I will say I'm just grateful that I am only battling heat and not the flooding happening in Kentucky. Those poor people have lost entire counties!

I will say I'm just grateful that I am only battling heat and not the flooding happening in Kentucky. Those poor people have lost entire counties!
I haven't read up on the KY flooding yet, but it seems as if there's a Natural Disaster in this country every year.

I haven't read up on the KY flooding yet, but it seems as if there's a Natural Disaster in this country every year.
This was huge. Over hundred people still missing and at least 26 dead. Entire towns wiped out.

Flooding first the heat now this