7-25-2022 Monday Live Chat

View attachment 41599
As Jadmom says.."I'm still here" ....thank you all for your continued prayers.....I miss you...I feel bad being so out of contact.... when I go to our Forum, I get a little overwhelmed...doesn't take much these days...love you all
My thoughts are with you, Jad.

I got in an hour ago and have a whole bunch of stuff I got to get done but I'll be back later this evening.
Hope you are beating the heat Lone

Reactions: Lone Wolf and Debi
I've finally managed to get here. Have you ever had a day when you try to hurry up so you can get something done and the harder you try the slower it goes? THAT'S been my kind of day..lol

As my son told me, it has been a "Manic Monday".

Hey, Paint. I'm doing my best to beat the heat. It's very, very, rough here. The humidity is ungodly.
Wolf, we just got a break here on the heat and I feel for you still being in it. The humidity in this heat wave is beyond anything I've been through in all my years. I hope you are able to work early enough to beat some of it.

Wolf, we just got a break here on the heat and I feel for you still being in it. The humidity in this heat wave is beyond anything I've been through in all my years. I hope you are able to work early enough to beat some of it.
I'm trying but I can't beat much if any of it. I get done early afternoon on average and it's still piping hot. The truck cab and back are even worse. Failing A/C fan and fiberglass roof in the back. It's dangerously hot in there.

I'm trying but I can't beat much if any of it. I get done early afternoon on average and it's still piping hot. The truck cab and back are even worse. Failing A/C fan and fiberglass roof in the back. It's dangerously hot in there.
You're cooking the load an extra round, not to mention you. I feel for you guys. I saw the video of the UPS driver collapsing during a delivery. You guys who deliver stuff deserve medals or combat pay at this point.

Reactions: garnetsilver
You're cooking the load an extra round, not to mention you. I feel for you guys. I saw the video of the UPS driver collapsing during a delivery. You guys who deliver stuff deserve medals or combat pay at this point.
Sorry I got carried away with YouTube a bit, but I saw that video last week. I'm just staying fed and hydrated.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Sorry I got carried away with YouTube a bit, but I saw that video last week. I'm just staying fed and hydrated.
Not to worry. I'm multi tasking myself. YouTube can suck you right in, can't it? lol