7-25-2022 Monday Live Chat

Good morning everyone.

*View attachment 41570
How often did you go to the drive in?

When I was growing up, there were at least a half dozen drive-ins within a 20-minute drive. Today, there is only one left, and it happens to be just a couple of miles from my home. They only show movies on weekends during the summer, it's pretty much swap-meets the rest of the time, but they are still clinging to life. Four screens.
I think the last time I went to a drive-in movie was probably the late 70s.

Step-daughter flies home to Tampa tomorrow, she's the school teacher and her classes begin soon. It has been wonderful having her help us for the last six weeks and I am sad to see her go. We will try for a Christmas visit in a few months if our schedules permit it. She is coming with me to podcast tonight, she did a great job last time and it will be fun to squeeze in one more.

I only work four days this week; I am having surgery on Friday (outpatient) then off all next week for recovery. I'm thinking of it as my "vacation" this year, lol.

Weil, it's time to earn a living. Have a terrific day, my friends, wherever in the world you call home.

hxtE20k2nfXU.jpeg
Headed off to work and I hope everybody has a great day !

1658786771467.jpeg

As Jadmom says.."I'm still here" ....thank you all for your continued prayers.....I miss you...I feel bad being so out of contact.... when I go to our Forum, I get a little overwhelmed...doesn't take much these days...love you all

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 41599
As Jadmom says.."I'm still here" ....thank you all for your continued prayers.....I miss you...I feel bad being so out of contact.... when I go to our Forum, I get a little overwhelmed...doesn't take much these days...love you all
So glad to see all of you! BTW, Pepper thinks he's the focus of that pic...you can see it in his pose! lol

Prayers continue for you all. We miss you and send our love.

Reactions: garnetsilver