6-11-2017 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Lost internet for a few minutes.
Seems to be going around lately! Found out mine was caused by someone trying to put in a fence and cutting the cable. Boy, is HE getting a bill and a fine!

I bet! Splicing fiber optic back together is very expensive!
The tech said it was 4 techs for 8 hours. The guy didn't call to get it checked ...the old call before you dig thing. CL didn't even figure it out until sometime on Thursday, then fixed it on Friday. He came out and reset my modem and we came back up pretty quick after that. AND I got the real story from him...lol

The tech said it was 4 techs for 8 hours. The guy didn't call to get it checked ...the old call before you dig thing. CL didn't even figure it out until sometime on Thursday, then fixed it on Friday. He came out and reset my modem and we came back up pretty quick after that. AND I got the real story from him...lol
Wow!

If CL would have just told me what was going on from the get go I would have had some patience. However, once again, the right hand knows not what the left is doing. The tech was laughing sadly and said they are clueless most of the time.

Reactions: T-Bob
Went back and reviewed the movie thread...........Your trivia was excellent.................Thanks for filling in! Looks like everyone had a fun time.

Reactions: Debi
Went back and reviewed the movie thread...........Your trivia was excellent.................Thanks for filling in! Looks like everyone had a fun time.
Let's just say I stole it well. :D You may have the job back next week! lol