6-11-2017 Sunday Live Chat Thread

I don't normally listen to Syrret's shows, but I'll check this one out.
Yeah, he really doesn't have a radio voice, ya know? lol Have no idea what the rest of the show was. I finally slept some. Woke up at six with a dog under my chin and a cat on my head. lol

Yeah, he really doesn't have a radio voice, ya know? lol Have no idea what the rest of the show was. I finally slept some. Woke up at six with a dog under my chin and a cat on my head. lol
When home, I wake up very early, usually being licked in the face by Sophie.

Reactions: Debi
When home, I wake up very early, usually being licked in the face by Sophie.
The herd needed out, so we did that then I fell back into bed for an hour before med time for hubs. I am learning to fit in sleep when I can, despite what time it might be.

I believe ParaTruth is taking a week off this week, so I have found a cryptid show for tomorrow night with a twist to it.

The herd needed out, so we did that then I fell back into bed for an hour before med time for hubs. I am learning to fit in sleep when I can, despite what time it might be.
It can't be easy..........Sometimes, while at home I would like to sleep in...........Sophie doesn't give me that option............Then the other two want attention................And then, I have tolet them out, and then give them a treat.

Reactions: Debi
It can't be easy..........Sometimes, while at home I would like to sleep in...........Sophie doesn't give me that option............Then the other two want attention................And then, I have tolet them out, and then give them a treat.
LOL Sounds like my house!
Cool! Can't go wrong with cryptids.
I figured as much! This really is kind of a different look at them. The view of how people are now trying to explain them from Biblical means. It's one from Where did the Road Go. We like that host, so it should be good.

Reactions: T-Bob
Speaking of sleep, I do believe I'm gonna bounce off of here shortly and try to get some tonight. Big week ahead. I've got doctors, groceries, errands, and (didnt know until today) senior pics for Mr. 17 this week, and two meetings. My son is the dad sitter. He's going to buy his dad books for entertainment...lol.

Speaking of sleep, I do believe I'm gonna bounce off of here shortly and try to get some tonight. Big week ahead. I've got doctors, groceries, errands, and (didnt know until today) senior pics for Mr. 17 this week, and two meetings. My son is the dad sitter. He's going to buy his dad books for entertainment...lol.
I'm not far behind..........Nine and a half hours of driving wears me out.