3-27-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Evening, Lynne. It is starting to rain here, so sloppy day ahead of us tomorrow. Hope everything turned out good for your dad.
Hi Selectric, I hope so too, we will know in a week or two when we meet for the dr. to go over the results. I figure if they saw something bad, they would have alerted the dr asap. He is 86 and in pretty good shape, just a little forgetful. How's the dream situation going these days?

Reactions: Selectric
Hi Selectric, I hope so too, we will know in a week or two when we meet for the dr. to go over the results. I figure if they saw something bad, they would have alerted the dr asap. He is 86 and in pretty good shape, just a little forgetful. How's the dream situation going these days?
Extremely quiet. Just going to bed, getting up and going to work. Exciting life atm lol.

Extremely quiet. Just going to bed, getting up and going to work. Exciting life atm lol.
Good for you, those night time adventures can wear ya out. Don't forget to have some fun now and then. Maybe plan on a concert or something.

Reactions: garnetsilver