2-12 PNF Daily Discussion and Live Show Chat

Well we all are gunna die. You mean if you didn't talk to them you feel they would die cuz of what they are involved in?
no, only if they took advice. You are right though, we all have our vices and we dont listen to anyone who interferes with them

no, only if they took advice. You are right though, we all have our vices and we dont listen to anyone who interferes with them

They may not listen to you or be pissed if you tell them but maybe,just maybe a little piece of what you said will stay with them and perhaps,save their life down the road.

They may not listen to you or be pissed if you tell them but maybe,just maybe a little piece of what you said will stay with them and perhaps,save their life down the road.
I really dont like to get involved It was just a thought.

I really dont like to get involved It was just a thought.

Because you don't like getting involved,yet you had that thought of maybe trying to help,means something and can help others in ways we can't see.People have said stuff to me in the past and I've blown up and told them to back off-but later on I realized they were right and I made changes and they helped me and they never knew it

Because you don't like getting involved,yet you had that thought of maybe trying to help,means something and can help others in ways we can't see.People have said stuff to me in the past and I've blown up and told them to back off-but later on I realized they were right and I made changes and they helped me and they never knew it
Yeah, I have been there too.

We're all in this together
Not really, life will beet you down if you let it. Most people in the real world would rather see you fail just for entertainment purposes.

If I hadn't wanted to get involved on this forum I wood missed a lot of great stuff and met a lot of great people,like you :0)

Reactions: 7Critter
If I hadn't wanted to get involved on this forum I wood missed a lot of great stuff and met a lot of great people,like you :0)
Thank you. I feel the same way Debi has created a great thing here.

Reactions: 7Critter