2-12 PNF Daily Discussion and Live Show Chat

Have you ever sensed an instability in someone and knew they wouldn't make it through the year doing what they do?

unfortunately there are a lot of unstable people out there-these are difficult times-there are lots of things about the world we live in right now that can easily knock someone off balance.Happens in the best families.It takes a lot of work to stay off the roof

unfortunately there are a lot of unstable people out there-these are difficult times-there are lots of things about the world we live in right now that can easily knock someone off balance.Happens in the best families.It takes a lot of work to stay off the roof
I'm not talking about a stranger.

so what if you could say something to help them would you?

I would but I would also remember that everyone is on their own path and we can only lead the horse to water not force 'em to drink.But yes,I would try to help anyone who I felt needed it.

I'm not talking about a stranger.

Then yes for sure I would but I also know if someone is having a hard time or messing up they might not want to hear it so I would try to talk to them in a loving nonjudgemental way with compassion

I would but I would also remember that everyone is on their own path and we can only lead the horse to water not force 'em to drink.But yes,I would try to help anyone who I felt needed it.
yeah.. I guess you're right, I usually dont get involved.

Then yes for sure I would but I also know if someone is having a hard time or messing up they might not want to hear it so I would try to talk to them in a loving nonjudgemental way with compassion
Even if they would die?

Even if they would die?

Well we all are gunna die. You mean if you didn't talk to them you feel they would die cuz of what they are involved in?

Not like they would listen anyway.

There is always hope.You must be asking that question because something in you wants to reach out to them,no?