2-1-2016 PNF Daily Chat and Show THread

i think everyone in our group is open to things that are presenting themselves…many people lose this as they grow from a child to an a adult.

i think everyone in our group is open to things that are presenting themselves…many people lose this as they grow from a child to an a adult.
I agree, i always enjoy the info on your culture.

Well my friend, not much happening here. U have a good night. Im going to listen off forum

I have thought about it, Eric M said he is wanting to get a radio program started up, we talked about it a bit…but if you or anyone has any questions about anything, i am more than willing to answer.
I am waiting to hear from Debi on that. On a side note, your Aunt's book should be here soon. It took them a while to ship it. I have decided to learn whatever dialect of Cherokee I can find a program for, and teach it to my grand kids. That way we can talk without anyone else knowing what we are saying, and it will keep the language out there. I would love to study as many of the native languages as I can. Seems like too many of them are slipping away, and that is too bad because oral tradition should be passed in its' original form to help avoid loss of history.

I am waiting to hear from Debi on that. On a side note, your Aunt's book should be here soon. It took them a while to ship it. I have decided to learn whatever dialect of Cherokee I can find a program for, and teach it to my grand kids. That way we can talk without anyone else knowing what we are saying, and it will keep the language out there. I would love to study as many of the native languages as I can. Seems like too many of them are slipping away, and that is too bad because oral tradition should be passed in its' original form to help avoid loss of history.
sorry i left, my wife woke up with a bad dream, she scarred the shit out of me!! I'm in our study area with the glass doors shut, and i see a slow shadow creeping across the wall, all the time listening about ghosts and stuff, i turn around and finally see my wife open the door!! my dad passed when i was younger, so i thought it might have been him coming to see me. my mom and aunts finally came to see our house we bought. she told me that when they left our house, they saw a mail man driving thru the neighborhood, he was jamming out with his music, jet black long hair flying thru the air while he was singing along…she told me "he looked just like your dad, i think that was him giving his approval of your house and happy seeing us all together again"...

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi