11/09/2015 Ralph Sarchie

so is it bad that I want to buy a game that I wont actually be able to play until next month even if its out
I don't see why it is bad, if you can stand not being able to play it. As I was saying earlier, I bought a set of tires for my car back in the spring. They are sitting in my barn, waiting for the tires on the car to wear sufficiently to replace them.

Reactions: Maphoo
now my wife was totally freaked out... this stuff scares her to death. but my mom coming up with that explanation, totally made sense, and i would have never put that together. i just would have thought renee dreamt it

The fact the wife didn't go screaming from the room says a lot for her! :)

Reactions: Maphoo and T-Bob
fallout 4 just launched but my video card cant handle the game although I'm planning on getting a new one next month
hmm. which costs more the graphic card or the game :p. i donno. you could get the game, and do you know someone with a beefy system to play it on?

game is 60 the video card is 319

Reactions: Maphoo
The fact the wife didn't go screaming from the room says a lot for her! :)
neither did my daughter come screaming out of the bathroom while she was drying herself off after i was giving her a shower. it happened when i left the bath room