11/09/2015 Ralph Sarchie

I see guests looking around, and I think we need to have our show thread up and visible here! So, I think we'll just start coming on over here a little earlier in the evening.

I mentioned to Matt earlier that some people prefer to skip the demon related programs. We had many people stay away from the last one that dealt with demonics.

Reactions: Maphoo
OKAY I will move my story here: yes to the gramma's coming back. Here's a good one. Christmas Day, 2007. My daugher would have been about 7 months old. My wife was in the bedroom up at my mom and dad's house, with emily in the crib at the foot of the bed. Renee came out of the bedroom, and asked me "didnt u just come in to go to bed?" I said no, i have been right here. She said someone was in the bedroom and sat on the bed. Now this was up in the woods on the waterfront so the bedroom was pitch bLack. we sat and thought about for a minute, and my mother knew the answer. It was my mothers grandmother come to see emily!! Totally makes sense, and gives you chills. That would have been my great grandmothers 100th birthday. she was born 12/25/1907. NOT a COINCIDENCE!

Reactions: T-Bob and Debi
First, thank you for bringing it on over! lol And yes, I believe you're probably right. Dates/times/holidays all seem to play into spirit visits. Especially ones with relatives.

First, thank you for bringing it on over! lol And yes, I believe you're probably right. Dates/times/holidays all seem to play into spirit visits. Especially ones with relatives.
and that 100th birthday thing... wow. my great grandma lived to 93, so im sure she was lookin in

Reactions: Debi
so is it bad that I want to buy a game that I wont actually be able to play until next month even if its out

now my wife was totally freaked out... this stuff scares her to death. but my mom coming up with that explanation, totally made sense, and i would have never put that together. i just would have thought renee dreamt it

Reactions: Debi