10 years of experiences from the same house

Welcome Factus, btw does your forum name have a special meaning?

Thanks for sharing your story. I think some properties are either a portal to somewhere or just haunted for some reason. The alien aspect of this is interesting, have you or anyone in the home ever have missing time? Do you have RH neg blood? Have you seen UFOS other than the orb?
The name, the avatar and the signature are all references to the X-Files (the avatar being the obvious one I suppose). :) Facetus Malum is the name of one of the music pieces written by Mark Snow for the show. The best translation from Latin that I've seen is "elegant evil".

Can't recall anything obvious off the top of my head regarding missing time. I don't have RH- blood as far as I recall (need to double check).

One time on my way to a night shift I saw a red dot in the sky that caught my eye (I was into astronomy so I knew it was out of place). I watched it for a minute, it then started moving slowly and faded away. The interesting thing is that I told this to my co-worker and he said he noticed it too, and thought it was out of place. I've seen some lights a couple other times but nothing that I can definitively call unexplained.