10-2-2017 Monday Live Chat Thread

The update just came out a bit ago on injuries and death from the sheriff. They are saying at least 550+ injured. 58/59 current count on deaths.

This better not be something everyday at this point. Btw the cop that got stabbed in Edmonton died today.

Reactions: Paintman
This better not be something everyday at this point. Btw the cop that got stabbed in Edmonton died today.
So sorry to hear that, Charleh. It seems like there IS something just about every day. I think we are all getting overloaded at the trajedies coming our way. Hurricanes, earthquakes, volcanoes, the threat of N. Korea, these shootings. I've lived a long time. Never have I seen things like this in such a short time period.

Reactions: Paintman
I am also sorry to report my friend's brother, Rey, passed in his sleep last night. The family sends their thanks for your prayers and are grateful he passed peacefully. They are a family of great faith and Rey received last rights last night. He was awake at that time and family had their time to say their goodbyes. I thank you for being a forum that is not shy about using prayer and intentions to be there for others they don't even know.

TMZ reports Tom Petty has died from a cardiac arrest.

UPDATE: We're told after Petty got to the hospital he had no brain activity and a decision was made to pull life support.

Charleh, capital idea with the cat costume box idea.
I had a good run of seeing concerts and Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers was a good one. Later, they were the Bob Dylan band. Nice work if you can get it. Petty did a handful of hits mid show. Saw that show 2X.
That was like when Bowie had Peter Frampton on guitar in the mid 80's. Let the man play some hits.

Reactions: Seahunter
Just bought a welcome mat. Sure would make a good mouse pad
48641D5E-E20C-4DB9-83EC-16803FDB5138.jpeg