10-2-2017 Monday Live Chat Thread

22140984_707855682751281_1790997721653838788_n.jpg

Reactions: Seahunter
The sky isn’t falling but three tree branches broke and fell by our house. More have fallen in town and there have already been 2 crashes within the small town’s limits. Buddy of mine crashed while doing deliveries. Mother Nature needs to turn it down a tad

Reactions: Seahunter
The sky isn’t falling but three tree branches broke and fell by our house. More have fallen in town and there have already been 2 crashes within the small town’s limits. Buddy of mine crashed while doing deliveries. Mother Nature needs to turn it down a tad
She's been rolling, that's for sure! I'm almost ready to head out tonight, Charleh. In case I miss ya in the process, see you tomorrow!

I am also sorry to report my friend's brother, Rey, passed in his sleep last night. The family sends their thanks for your prayers and are grateful he passed peacefully. They are a family of great faith and Rey received last rights last night. He was awake at that time and family had their time to say their goodbyes. I thank you for being a forum that is not shy about using prayer and intentions to be there for others they don't even know.
Oh I am so sorry..I was thinking of him yesterday