10-10-2017 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

I was on Ambien at one time. Kept having nightmares about murdering people. Then one night I got up and went to where my car keys were, picked them up, walked out the front door, got in my car and put the keys in the ignition...my daughter ran out to the car with my husband and the two of them stopped me from driving off in a ded sleep. The next day, my doctor took me off the Ambien and put a note in my records that iam never to be given Ambien again.

Reactions: Charleh and Lynne
I was on Ambien at one time. Kept having nightmares about murdering people. Then one night I got up and went to where my car keys were, picked them up, walked out the front door, got in my car and put the keys in the ignition...my daughter ran out to the car with my husband and the two of them stopped me from driving off in a ded sleep. The next day, my doctor took me off the Ambien and put a note in my records that iam never to be given Ambien again.
Wow that's scary. You could have done anything or had an accident.

Yikes. I'm glad that family was around.

Yup! You and my son.....not good with sleepers! I'm NOT a fan of Ambien. I've read too many things about that drug to be comfy with it.