1-16-2016 Saturday Night Sci-Fi with Armand and T-Bob

A 9mm Glock carries a lot more kick! Bear repellent is probably better than nothing.
I think a 9 mm would just make the bear mad. There mussel tissue is very tuff. the only hand gun I would trust would be a .50 cal desert eagle but It's so large it wont fit in my hand.

Thanks.I just may be in a situation where I have to ask someone to leave who shouldn't be there and it will be late and cops never get there in time.

O.K boss! thanks and good night :0)

Armand I'm trying to deter a person not a bear! I just thought having bear repellent would be a good idea but now that I am LISTENING TO T_BOB that won't be an issue but thanks.

Lol. why would bear repellant stop a human? get some mace. Spray it in the eyes and run. call the cops afterwards.

I think a 9 mm would just make the bear mad. There mussel tissue is very tuff. the only hand gun I would trust would be a .50 cal desert eagle but It's so large it wont fit in my hand.
I've shot a Desert Eagle. Great gun, but I will never buy one. A .357 mag is the perfect all around gun. But, for my needs a 9mm does just fine.