1-16-2016 Saturday Night Sci-Fi with Armand and T-Bob

Goodnight Armand, I'm out too. need to do my paperwork

Hi guys,I just popped in for a second.I have an off the wall question: How effective is Bear Repellent on people? Sometimes I have to be outside late at night walking around to check on some property and I'd like to carry something other than one of my guns. A taser? Pepper spray? Brand? What do you think? Sorry I know you are talking about other things but I have to go outside right now so I wanted to remember not to forget.

Hi guys,I just popped in for a second.I have an off the wall question: How effective is Bear Repellent on people? Sometimes I have to be outside late at night walking around to check on some property and I'd like to carry something other than one of my guns. A taser? Pepper spray? Brand? What do you think? Sorry I know you are talking about other things but I have to go outside right now so I wanted to remember not to forget.
A 9mm Glock carries a lot more kick! Bear repellent is probably better than nothing.

I carry a Glock. If you own a gun, you shouldn't be afraid to carry, but do it legally. In Kentucky we don't need a permit to open carry.