1-14-2016 Live Chat and Show Thread

something i do not understand is why people waste their chance here doing something of such whatever that causes amber alert.
Dark forces influence people.

i go to the bell site i do not want to practice anger. i notice i learn good knowledge there.
I suppose if I didnt know anything about Art Bell I wouldn't be mad at him. To much drama I dont want anything to do with him anymore.

i listened to him for years. i do not know what is going on with him now

these times are different if babbler is more important bell will have problems. only problems is the ratings are dropping so fast they better shut his mic off when he is babbling andlet the people speak their thoughts without his will i have to keep the conversation going. his own weird decision

these times are different if babbler is more important bell will have problems. only problems is the ratings are dropping so fast they better shut his mic off when he is babbling andlet the people speak their thoughts without his will i have to keep the conversation going. his own weird decision
You mean Heather? I think he is infatuated with her. I am sure his exuses will change as the show goes on. "What a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive."

i am going to be quiet i am not the one to decide what we think here. i am trying to discover

i am sure we are all doing something here together at various levels

Have either of you ever been to the Cappuchin catacombs in Palermo Italy